High in Fiber, Infused with Vitamin C, 100% Natural, Spicy Dried Amla Candy, Immunity Booster for Good Health.
Amla candy or Indian gooseberry is probably the healthiest candy. Amla is an amazing good source of vitamin C. Amla, no matter in what form it is consumed, always sums up a great source to our body. It helps improves the digestive system and strengthens our immunity.
Box with net contents of 500g.
Healthier snack option for hunger cravings.
Supports digestion, immunity, hair, skin, and eyes.
Helps in regeneration of tissues
Its antibacterial and astringent properties prevent infection and help healing of ulcers.
Amla has great laxative properties and therefore useful in the treatment of constipation and piles.
Amla also cures acidity, indigestion and skin disorder also.
Has high amount of anti-oxidant, it helps in fighting against free radical and thus delay aging.
Eat 3-4 candies at a time twice daily.
Munch when cravings occur as healthy yet tasty snack options.
Panch Tulsi Drops
Extract of 5 Rare Tulsi | Immunity Booster | Natural Taste & Colour.
- MANUFACTURED & MARKETED BY THE UNATI CO-OP. MARKETING-CUM-PROCESSING SOCIETY LTD - A project supported by Department of Bio-technology, Govt of India and Punjab State Council for Science & Technology (Punjab State Government undertaking). Unati has a cooperative network of 900+ members and all our products are hand crafted at our manufacturing facility which employs 200+ women and generates livelihood for thousands.
- WHOLE HERB THERAPY CONCEPT: We believe in whole fruit or herb number of nutrients interacts collectively to deliver the desired medicinal or nutritional benefit. So we do minimal processing to conserve maximum medicinal and nutritional value. We discourage extract based preparations.
- Made from a distillate of all 5 Tulsi leaves Made with all pure natural distillate oils called Satava in Ayurveda. Tulsi distillates are blended in proportion based on Ayurveda principles to deliver maximum benefits.
Bottle with net contents of 25ml.
It has beneficial effect on mind and body.
It helps to increase body resistance to fight diseases.
It helps in allergies, cold and flu like situation.
It helps to gives relaxation to mind and body.
It helps to keeps away the deadly fevers like Dengue, Malaria and Swine Flu etc.
Direction to use:
- 2 drops in one glass of warm water 3-4 times a day
- 5 drops per litre of water. Add it to your daily drinking water bottle or R.O or drinking water tank.
- 2 drops in a cup of tea.
- Put 3-4 drops in your steamer for aromatherapy effect in cold, flue and congestion like conditions
- Put 5-6 drops in wide mouth open pan filled with hot water or run a steamer with Tulsi water for 10 mins for nice fragrance and aromatherapy effect during night sleep.
- Add few drops in your bath tub for aromatherapy effect.
- Do not ingest drops directly always use in appropriate dilution.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and other sensitive part of body.
Amla candy too sweet. Why not make it khatta meetha
Right now I use it as sweet dish post meals
Price was Amla candy is ok but from quality point of view I found it a bit too sticky it need some coating.
Very nice amla candy & tulsi