Karela (Momordica charantia) fruit belongs to the Cucurbitaceous family, commonly known as “Bitter gourd” or “Bitter melon”. Box with net contents of 100g.
The fruit is a good source of natural polypeptides, glycosides, minerals like potassium, phosphorus, carotene, etc. In the text of Ayurveda (Ancient traditional system of medicine from India) the fruit is considered to help in maintaining correct blood sugar level and hepato-protective. The fruit is also considered to balance all “tridoshas” (vata, pitta and kapha) and recommended for:
- Blood-related disorders
- Liver functioning
- The management of blood sugar level
- Removal of toxins from the body
- Significant cholesterol-lowering and anti-atherosclerosis agent
- Blood sugar controlling agent
- Bitter tonic
- Blood pressure regulator
- Take about 3-5 g of Karela powder empty stomach with Luke warm water daily.
- It can be used in the form of paste, topping of your vegetable or as a soup along with your meal.
Contraindications: Consume only after consultation with a health care professional if already taking antidiabetic, antihypertensive, lipid-lowering and other related medications.