Neem (Azadirachta indica) is widely used in Ayurveda because of its effectiveness in dealing with nearly all types of pitta and kapha imbalances. Neem has been traditionally used to purify the blood, cleanse the liver, and support the immune system. It is also commonly used to support healthy skin and to maintain healthy blood glucose levels. It is a well-known herb in India that has been used for various purposes since time immemorial. Apart from that, Neem Powder has a lot many uses. This herb is useful for the treatment of various ailments. The antibacterial, antiseptic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of Neem make it valuable for human health. This product is organically grown and processed.
- Anti-microbial, anti-pathogenic
- Cleanses the blood and liver
- Cleanses the skin by removing acne and scars
- Fights and prevents infection
- Prevents and cure diabetes.
- 2-3gms with warm water.
- To combat hair loss & treat lice : Make a thick paste of neem powder and water and massage onto the scalp. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse off with a mild herbal shampoo.
- A combination of neem and curd is the ideal way to curb dandruff. Make a paste of neem leaves, add it to a bowl of curd and apply all over your scalp.
- To get rid of acne or pimples, you can add neem powder to yogurt or fuller’s earth. Make a paste of neem powder and yogurt, fuller’s earth and water. Apply it on your face. Rinse after it gets dry. Repeat this 2-3 times a week for best results.