Triphla means “three fruits”, Triphala is a traditional herbal formulation as per Ayurveda (Ancient traditional system of medicine from India) consisting of three fruits from myrobalan category: Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica) and aritaki (Terminalia chebula). Box with net contents of 100g.
Triphala is recommended and used more often than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation.
- Regular use of Triphla may
- Act as an internal cleansing agent
- Supports and improves digestion and absorption
- Supports Liver and Kidney Functioning
- Improves antioxidant potential
- Removes toxins and helps in weight management
- Rejuvenate the body and delays the aging
Scientifically the formulation is proven as
- Rich source of Antioxidant
- Natural Immunity booster
- Significant cholesterol-lowering and anti-atherosclerosis agent
- Anti-aging agent
- Good Antioxidant agent
- Take about 3-5 g of Triphla powder empty stomach with Luke warm water daily.
- It can be used in the form of decoction prepared by boiling of 3-5 g of Triphla powder in a cup of water for 5 to 7 minutes. Filter it and have a sip.
Contraindications: Consume only after consultation with health care professional if already taking iron supplements or any other medications.