- MANUFACTURED & MARKETED BY THE UNATI CO-OP. MARKETING-CUM-PROCESSING SOCIETY LTD - A project supported by Department of Bio-technology, Govt of India and Punjab State Council for Science & Technology (Punjab State Government undertaking). Unati has a cooperative network of 900+ members and all our products are hand crafted at our manufacturing facility which employs 200+ women and generates livelihood for thousands.
- WHOLE HERB THERAPY CONCEPT: We believe in whole fruit or herb number of nutrients interacts collectively to deliver the desired medicinal or nutritional benefit. So we do minimal processing to conserve maximum medicinal and nutritional value. We discourage extract based preparations.
- BENEFITS: Helpful In your bowels movement to get relief from constipation or other digestive disorders. A strong antioxidant to remove harmful toxins like pollutants, heavy metals, free radicals, and radiations. It helps to bring healthy shine to skin, eyes, and hair. It helps to boost immunity. It helps to remove extra fats of the body to manage your weight.
- USAGE: 20 ml of Juice mixed with half a glass of water in non-metallic port empty stomach in the morning and evening (when your stomach is near to empty). Keep a gap of 30 mins for next meal or drink. Or dosage as per suggestion of your dietician or nutritional consultant.
Triphala’ is an age old recipe made by combining three Indian fruits called Myrobalams viz. Harar (Terminalia Chebula), Bhera ( Terminalia Belerica) and Amla (Emblica Officinalis), in equal proportions.
Unati Triphala Juice is manufactured with a unique process where fresh materials are sourced from surrounding Himalayas and preserved to serve it with maximum nutritional and medicinal value. Bottle with net contents of 500ml.
Unati Triphala Juice is different from other market preparation where dry nonstandard material is used. In Unati Triphala juice all three components are sourced from our certified organic sources and processed to juice.
- Triphala juice is a strong anti aging preparation used by Rishis for kanyakalpa. Regular use of Triphala after age of 40 will keep you healthy and active for whole life.
- Consume 30 ml of Triphala juice in glass of water before bedtime helps the person suffering from severe constipation.
- Never drink Triphala Juice directly always dilute with water.
- Avoid milk or milk based products before or after consuming Triphala juice.
- Do not use in diarrhoea.
Enjoying the product.