Triphala’ is an age old recipe made by combining three Indian fruits called Myrobalams viz. Harar (Terminalia Chebula), Bhera ( Terminalia Belerica) and Amla (Emblica Officinalis), in equal proportions.
Unati Triphala Juice is manufactured with a unique process where fresh materials are sourced from surrounding Himalayas and preserved to serve it with maximum nutritional and medicinal value. Bottle with net contents of 500ml.
Unati Triphala Juice is different from other market preparation where dry nonstandard material is used. In Unati Triphala juice all three components are sourced from our certified organic sources and processed to juice. Triphala Juice is
- Helpful In your bowels movement to get relief from constipation or other digestive disorders.
- A strong antioxidant to remove harmful toxins like pollutants, heavy metals, free radicals, and radiations.
- It helps to bring healthy shine to skin, eyes, and hair.
- It helps to boost immunity.
- It helps to remove extra fats of the body to manage your weight.
- Helps to pacify effects of modern lifestyle and radiation effects
Suggestions from Ayurveda
- Triphala juice is a strong anti aging preparation used by Rishis for kanyakalpa. Regular use of Triphala after age of 40 will keep you healthy and active for whole life.
- Consume 30 ml of Triphala juice in glass of water before bedtime helps the person suffering from severe constipation.
- Never drink Triphala Juice directly always dilute with water.
- Avoid milk or milk based products before or after consuming Triphala juice.
- Do not use in diarrhoea.