Aloe vera or ‘miracle plants’ is known for its multi-benefits in ancient and modern science. aloe vera juice is extracted from a special variety of Aloe vera called indica owned by Unati. It is having more content of medicinally important constituents. The juice of this variety is also rich in fibers and cultivated organically in our farms. Bottle with net contents of 500ml.
Aloe vera is a storehouse of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides and enzymes that contribute to its nutritional and medicinal value. The use of Aloe vera daily is helpful
- In nutritional deficiencies.
- To detox your body from harmful toxins like pollutants, free radicals, heavy metals etc.
- In joint pains provides essential nutrient for smooth joint movement
- To say bye-bye to constipation because of its high fibers.
- To keep your tummy fit and relive indigestion and acidity troubles.
- Repair body tissues and regenerate cell damages during chemotherapy and radiotherapy like treatments.
- General drink for overall body wellness.
- To metabolize sugar and fats in the body.
- Mix 30 ml of Juice in half a glass of water or any other juice drink in non-metallic pot and consume empty stomach in morning and evening (when your stomach is near to empty). Keep a gap of 30 mins for the next meal or drink.
- Kids: 15 ml of juice mixed with other juice drink or water in no metallic pot twice a day or as per the suggestion of your dietician or nutritional consultant.
Suggestions from Ayurveda: It is useful to consume Aloe vera juice with Amla juice for body problems like acute constipation, acidity and gas. Aloe vera is useful for patients suffering from urinary and kidney infections.
- Feeding and pregnant women should not consume the juice.
- Do not drink Juice directly always dilute with water.
- Do not use in diarrhoea.