Karela Jamun Juice is nutritional juice helps to
- Regulating the sugar digestion in the body.
- Remove harmful toxins from the body as an antioxidant.
- Purify blood as explained in Ayurveda.
- Pacify hangover due to alcohol intoxication.
- Improves eyesight as Karela is high in B carotene.
- It improves body resistance to fight diseases.
Consume 30 ml juice with glass of water in non-metallic pot empty stomach in the morning and evening (When stomach is near to empty). Keep a gap of 30 mins to next meal or drink.
- Diabetic person taking medicine before meal should Use 20ml of Karela juice mixed with a glass of water in non-metallic pot after 45-60 mins of your meal 3 times a day.
- Person taking diabetic medicine after meal can follow the regular direction to use
- Or dosage as per the suggestion of your dietician or nutritional consultant.
- Blending Karela Jamun juice with an equal quantity of Amla juice or lemon juice may improve its taste and effectiveness.
- Taking 1 spoon of Karela Jamun juice with a glass of buttermilk helps in piles.
- Taking 5-6 teaspoons of Karela juice with an equal quantity of lemon juice in a glass full of water helpful in Hangover due to alcohol intoxication.
- 2 teaspoons of Karela Juice with 4-5 spoons of honey in a glass of warm water help in allergic asthma.
- Feeding, pregnant women and kids should not consume the juice.
- Person with Hypoglycaemia (Low blood sugar level) should not consume the juice.
- Do not drink Juice directly always dilute with water.
- Do not use in diarrhoea.