Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother 500ML+ Tulsi Drops 25ML+ Chatpata Amla Candy 500GM
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) with Mother | Panch Tulsi Drops | Chatpata Amla Candy | Unfiltered | Unapasteurised | With Goodness of Mother | Certified Organic Raw Material | No Added Sugar Or Flavours | No preservatives | Extract of 5 Rare Tulsi | Immunity Booster | Natural Taste & Colour | High in Fiber | Infused with Vitamin C | Spicy Dried Amla Candy.
Pack of 3 Products: Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) with Mother 500ML, Panch Tulsi Drops 25ML, Chatpata Amla Candy 500GM
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) - MRP 295
MANUFACTURED & MARKETED BY THE UNATI CO-OP. MARKETING-CUM-PROCESSING SOCIETY LTD - A project supported by Department of Bio-technology, Govt of India and Punjab State Council for Science & Technology (Punjab State Government undertaking). Unati has a cooperative network of 900+ members and all our products are hand crafted at our manufacturing facility which employs 200+ women and generates livelihood for thousands.
WHOLE HERB THERAPY CONCEPT: We believe in whole fruit or herb number of nutrients interacts collectively to deliver the desired medicinal or nutritional benefit. So we do minimal processing to conserve maximum medicinal and nutritional value. We discourage extract based preparations.
FROM FRUIT TO JUICE TO VINEGAR: Our vinegar is brewed to 5% acidity and not diluted. It is manufactured from fresh apple fruits source from certified suppliers of Unati in Chamba region of Himachal Pradesh. No synthetic acetic acid or Caramel color is added. Apple juice is fermented with unique microbial strains isolated exclusively by Unati in collaboration with PAU, Ludhiana. Apple cider vinegar is kept in Oakwood drums to give it the unique flavor.
WITH THE GOODNESS OF MOTHER: Raw, Unfiltered and unpasteurised vinegar with cloudy murky strands represent “mother” content. This presence of beneficial bacteria has many health benefits, such as helping in weight management, reducing acidity, gas and indigestion.
- USAGE: MIX 5-10 ML OF ACV IN glass of water and consume empty stomach in morning and evening. Add a spoon of honey to make taste better. Use it for Salad dressing and mixing with sausage for cooking.
Panch Tulsi Drops - MRP 220
- WHOLE HERB THERAPY CONCEPT: We believe in whole fruit or herb number of nutrients interacts collectively to deliver the desired medicinal or nutritional benefit. So we do minimal processing to conserve maximum medicinal and nutritional value. We discourage extract based preparations.
- Made from a distillate of all 5 Tulsi leaves Made with all pure natural distillate oils called Satava in Ayurveda. Tulsi distillates are blended in proportion based on Ayurveda principles to deliver maximum benefits. Bottle with net contents of 25ml.
- It has beneficial effect on mind and body.
- It helps to increase body resistance to fight diseases.
- It helps in allergies, cold and flu like situation.
- It helps to gives relaxation to mind and body.
- It helps to keeps away the deadly fevers like Dengue, Malaria and Swine Flu etc.
- 2 drops in one glass of warm water 3-4 times a day
- 5 drops per litre of water. Add it to your daily drinking water bottle or R.O or drinking water tank.
- 2 drops in a cup of tea.
- Put 3-4 drops in your steamer for aromatherapy effect in cold, flue and congestion like conditions
- Put 5-6 drops in wide mouth open pan filled with hot water or run a steamer with Tulsi water for 10 mins for nice fragrance and aromatherapy effect during night sleep.
- Add few drops in your bath tub for aromatherapy effect.
Chatpata Amla Candy - MRP 180
Amla candy or Indian gooseberry is probably the healthiest candy. Amla is an amazing good source of vitamin C. Amla, no matter in what form it is consumed, always sums up a great source to our body. It helps improves the digestive system and strengthens our immunity. Unati Amla Chatpata Candy, a savory product combines the best qualities of healthy organically grown Amla with selectively hand-picked spices is perfect for experiencing healthy snacking.
- Healthier snack option for hunger cravings.
- Supports digestion, immunity, hair, skin, and eyes.
- Helps in regeneration of tissues
- Its antibacterial and astringent properties prevent infection and help healing of ulcers.
- Amla has great laxative properties and therefore useful in the treatment of constipation and piles.
- Amla also cures acidity, indigestion and skin disorder also.
- Has high amount of anti-oxidant, it helps in fighting against free radical and thus delay aging.