- Helpful in Nutritional deficiencies from minerals and vitamins.
- Suitable nutritional supplement for iron-deficient vegetarian diets.
- It helps to flush out harmful toxins as an antioxidant.
- Helps to balance the bad effects of radiations and pollutants
- It helps to repair of tissue damages due to radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Mix 30 ml of Juice in half a glass of water or any other juice drink in non metallic pot and consume empty stomach in morning and evening (when your stomach is near to empty). Keep a gap of 30 mins for next meal or drink.
- Kids: 15 ml of juice mixed with other juice drink or water in non metallic pot twice a day.
- Or dosage as per suggestion of your dietician or nutritional consultant.
Suggestions: Try Wheatgrass Amla Juice with Jaljeera or Mint or Nimbu pani or other Juices to increase the nutritional value of your drink.
- Do not drink Juice directly always dilute with water.
- Do not use in diarrhoea.